On 24 Aug 2006, at 13:59, David Golden wrote:
I want to endorse imacat on her contributions. She runs one of the best smoke testers on cpan-testers: it's really strict and seems to catch lots of people out on subtle dependency problems. She's also been very responsive to questions I've had about failed test reports. These are contributions I value highly.

That reminds me of something I've been meaning to investigate - is there a guide anywhere or a starting point about running smoke.

I'm running smoke on two machines here - but they're both out of the box setups and I'd like to provide more benefit if possible.

What specifically is imacat doing that makes her an example of best practice and how may others do something similar?

--
Andy Armstrong, hexten.net