A. Pagaltzis wrote:

* Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-10-06 20:30]:
As a side note, using find(1) on a mini-CPAN and Google
CodeSearch, I only found 3 modules named "tp.pm":

Don’t forget the darkPAN though.

On a side note, if some people here know Perl modules outside CPAN but available on the internet, I'll gladly accept patches to list them in Module::ThirdParty.

An acceptable compromise it to write it as C< -to => Root >

That’s what I’d suggest. FWIW, even with the current interface,
it’s possible to load a to.pm if you do it this way:

    use relative to => __PACKAGE __, qw(to from before after boo);

But that’s a) noisy b) less than self-suggesting. I’d stick the
hyphen on there to avoid that sort of irregularity. It’s a really
tiny change anyway.

Ok, ok, you've convinced me :-)
Will change this, along with your patch and Ken's idea.

--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni

Close the world, txEn eht nepO.


Reply via email to