A. Pagaltzis wrote:
> * Chris Dolan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007-10-07 19:05]:
> > The only thing it couldn't support is a single pkg called ::to.
>
> It can; I posted the workaround elsewhere.
>
> use relative to => __PACKAGE__, 'to';
>
> Consider how often `to`/`-to` is going to be used, though,
> and how often `to.pm` is going to be an issue.
>
> You can either add the hyphen; then it will be one extra
> character in some rare cases.
>
> Or you can leave it out: one less character in rare cases,
> but half a line of gobbledygook in very rare cases.
>
> Incurring the piddly cost of an extra character in rare cases
> seems worth it to avoid the irregularity in some very rare cases
> to me.
Sorry, I should probably have made this more clear: I've changed
the syntax so it now uses the hyphen:
import relative -to => These => qw(Others Modules);
in order to avoid clashing with anybody wanting to call their
module to.pm :)
--
Sébastien Aperghis-Tramoni
Close the world, txEn eht nepO.