It is possible to use no_plan to run any number of tests ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: David Cantrell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 6:16 PM
To: Bill Moseley
Cc: module-authors@perl.org
Subject: Re: Help with Test Failures

On Fri, Nov 30, 2007 at 06:08:19AM -0800, Bill Moseley wrote:

> I'm receiving a lot of test failures, but I'm not able to reproduce on
> the machines I have access to.  I'm hoping someone can help spot my
> error.
>
> The bulk cpan testser fail with on a DateTime test:

There is no "the bulk cpan tester".  Different people do smoke testing
in different ways.  I suggest that you reply to one of the failure
reports asking for help.  Most of us testers do our best to help authors
figure out what's going wrong.

I only looked at one of 'em, but in t/10-Field-CIDR_List.t, you declare
that you're going to run 6 tests, and then you either run 6 tests or you
skip *7* tests.

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

Aluminum makes a nice hat.
All paranoids will tell you that.
But what most do not know
Is reflections will show