* On Tue, Jan 27 2009, Chris Thompson wrote:
> Can I prevent people from opening tickets on rt.cpan,org. Does the
> bugtracker item in META.yml cascade through to the front page of
> search.cpan?

No, it doesn't.

> How can I make the RT emails for my module NOT open a
> ticket, but bounce with a message, or even better, forward to my
> lighthouse incoming email?

I think you will have to "roll your own" here.  I recommend a quick
procmail rule that redirects incoming mail from RT to your own bug
tracker.

Really though, RT.CPAN is quite nice these days.  You can even connect
to it with SD and work on tickets offline.  I find this much nicer than
maintaining my own infrastructure.

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway