Ivan Wills ha scritto:
2009/4/29 Andy Armstrong <a...@hexten.net <mailto:a...@hexten.net>>

    On 29 Apr 2009, at 11:59, Ivan Wills wrote:

        I have most converted a script that I have long used for
        managing templates (for files like perl files, XHTML etc) into
        a package that I can upload to CPAN. It includes a script to
        actually pass the templates.

        At the moment it is called Template::CMD. I was wondering if
        this is the correct/best name for it?

    I think the Template namespace pretty much belongs to Template
    Toolkit.

    Can you expand on what 'managing templates' amounts to?

-- Andy Armstrong, Hexten

My module uses template toolkit templates.

By manage I mean provide a command line tool to supply template parameters and print out processed templates.
Which is the added values of your solution with respect using tpage/ttree ?

Best,
Marco.

My long term goal is to provide a infrastructure to produce commands like catalyst.pl or h2xs which uses templates, instead of being coded into the scripts/modules of those commands, so that you can override templates if you don't like the defaults those programs use.

Ivan Wills
--
email/jabber:  ivan.wi...@gmail.com <mailto:ivan.wi...@gmail.com>
  /