David Cantrell wrote, some time around 17/11/2009 13:12:
On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 12:51:44PM +0100, David Landgren wrote:

(I shall compose a message saying Acme is fun, etc. etc. Can anyone point me to other similar Acme modules to put this in context?)

Surely it would be better to just reply ...

" > Would you be happy if such an attack is lunched against your own country,
  > your mother land!

  Yes. "

Mmm. Food.

In the end I decided to let it slide. Since the author has been contacted nothing much else needs to be done.

David

--
it's an anthem in a vacuum on a hyperstation, day dreaming days in a daydream nation