The problem is, most sane CPANtesters filter out Perl::Dist::*, so
Perl-Dist-WiX-* does not get tested (and rightfully so)

I'm bundling M::B in that distribution because the distribution has a
sharedir.

--Curtis

--
Curtis Jewell
swords...@csjewell.fastmail.us

%DCL-E-MEM-BAD, bad memory
-VMS-F-PDGERS, pudding between the ears

[I use PC-Alpine, which deliberately does not display colors and pictures in
HTML mail]