On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 07:28:48AM -0700, dhu...@hudes.org wrote:

> The danger in a CPAN::Mini and in removing old versions is that one is
> assuming that the latest and greatest is the one to use. This is false.

And this is why I run cp5.6.2an.barnyard.co.uk etc.

It wouldn't be difficult for someone to take my code and customise it
further to, eg, also "pin" a few modules that rely on the particular
versions of third-party libraries that you use.

--
David Cantrell | Bourgeois reactionary pig

Eye have a spelling chequer / It came with my pea sea
It planely marques four my revue / Miss Steaks eye kin knot sea.
Eye strike a quay and type a word / And weight for it to say
Weather eye am wrong oar write / It shows me strait a weigh.