On Sun, Apr 04, 2010 at 07:39:08AM +0300, Shlomi Fish wrote:

> I think that there should be a way to indicate that a module is up-for-
> adoption using, say, META.yml. One option would be to use one of the keywords
> in the keywords key:
>
> http://perl.net.au/wiki/Finding_a_Module_on_CPAN/Definitive_Tags
>
> We can say that if one of the keywords/tags is "adoptme" ...

This works up to the point that someone writes a module that does Stuff
with adoptme.com.  Yes, it exists.  It appears to be some stupid online
game.

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

    Deck of Cards: $1.29.
    "101 Solitaire Variations" book: $6.59.
    Cheap replacement for the one thing Windows is good at: priceless
        -- Shane Lazarus