Hello,

    I see that you used Dist::Zilla v2.101040 to build the dist.
Unfortunately, there was a bug in the way
dzil managed the requires. It simply deleted the prereqs instead of
managing them intelligently.

    In the changelog for v2.101151:

    better BUILD_REQUIRES treatment on ancient installer-side EU:MM
(David Golden)

    So, all you need to do is re-release your dist with a updated
Dist::Zilla and it should work better :)

    Welcome to CPAN!

~Apocalypse