On Saturday 07 August 2010 15:56:28 Ovid wrote:
> [...]

And I'd like to add that you're guilty of the same sin:

I've supplied a pending patch (with documentation and tests) on 27-March, with
a reminder on 25-June and it wasn't applied yet, and I got no response yet.
I've also tried to get ADAMK to apply my patch on IRC several times and he did
not pay attention long enough to get it applied.

Disappointedly yours,

        Shlomi Fish