On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 10:44:23AM +0200, Nadim Khemir wrote:

> Devel::Tool::Capability
>
> But that's still not good enough. tell us more and we can help with
> better names. EG: is it just for tools? just development tools? ...

So far, I only need to interrogate cp and tar (but would also do make
too, cos so many other people hit problems with it), neither of which is
particularly developmenty.  But I can see either myself or others adding
more in the future.

--
David Cantrell | Official London Perl Mongers Bad Influence

What a lovely day!  Now watch me spoil it for you.