I'm in the process of writing a Perl module that provides a practical
implementation of the statistics language described at
http://ashishagarwal.org/2011/10/04/pdf-type-theory/ which would
compile programs in that language to Perl objects that provide
->pdf($n), ->cdf($n), and ->rand() methods (providing the probability
density at $n, the cumulative probability for $n, and a random number
generated by a given script in that language, respectively).

Right now, I'm pondering the name Statistics::Language::BAVC (the
initials of the authors of the paper).

If anyone's got any better ideas, now's your chance to speak up.

Thanks,

--
P/PW/PWBENNETT