Hi Karen,

That’s odd, I’m logged into PAUSE and when I checked those using ‘View
Permissions' I see myself listed as co-maint.  For instance,
Bio::Graphics::DrawTransmembrane lists LDS as owner but me as co-maint (see
below, apologies for HTML table paste).

module  userid  type    owner
Bio::Graphics::DrawTransmembrane<https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?pause99_peek_perms_by=me&pause99_peek_perms_query=Bio::Graphics::DrawTransmembrane&pause99_peek_perms_sub=1>

CJFIELDS<https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?pause99_peek_perms_by=a&pause99_peek_perms_query=CJFIELDS&pause99_peek_perms_sub=1>
   co-maint        LDS
Bio::Graphics::DrawTransmembrane<https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?pause99_peek_perms_by=me&pause99_peek_perms_query=Bio::Graphics::DrawTransmembrane&pause99_peek_perms_sub=1>

LDS<https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?pause99_peek_perms_by=a&pause99_peek_perms_query=LDS&pause99_peek_perms_sub=1>
     first-come      LDS
Bio::Graphics::DrawTransmembrane<https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?pause99_peek_perms_by=me&pause99_peek_perms_query=Bio::Graphics::DrawTransmembrane&pause99_peek_perms_sub=1>

SENDU<https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?pause99_peek_perms_by=a&pause99_peek_perms_query=SENDU&pause99_peek_perms_sub=1>
 co-maint        LDS
Bio::Graphics::DrawTransmembrane<https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?pause99_peek_perms_by=me&pause99_peek_perms_query=Bio::Graphics::DrawTransmembrane&pause99_peek_perms_sub=1>

STAJICH<https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?pause99_peek_perms_by=a&pause99_peek_perms_query=STAJICH&pause99_peek_perms_sub=1>
     co-maint        LDS

I can forward the PAUSE email directly to you if that works.

chris