On 11/21/18 9:20 AM, Shlomi Fish wrote:
Hi David,

Hi, Shlomi! :-)

On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 17:25:47 -0800
David Christensen <dpchr...@holgerdanske.com> wrote:

module-authors:

I use h2xs, ExtUtils::MakeMaker, and make(1) on Unix-like platforms for
developing modules and collecting them together into a distribution.

Please see:

* https://perl-begin.org/topics/cpan/

These seem to be the most relevant links:

* RFC: How to Release Modules on CPAN in 2011

    https://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=879515

* CPAN For Private Code

    https://www.slideshare.net/thaljef/cpan-for-private-code

Perhaps my question could be rephrased as "I am looking for development and build systems for Bundles and Tasks".

* https://metacpan.org/pod/Dist::Zilla::Plugin::TaskWeaver

Searching for your distributions on MetaCPAN:

    https://metacpan.org/search?size=20&q=author%3Ashlomif

Produces 137 results.  My needs are nowhere near that scale.

Looking through:

    https://github.com/shlomif/Task-BeLike-SHLOMIF

I see:

https://github.com/shlomif/Task-BeLike-SHLOMIF/blob/master/Task-BeLike-SHLOMIF/weaver.ini

I sense a non-trivial learning curve.

I am looking for the most lightweight tools and processes I can find for developing collections of distributions on a small scale. The closer they are to h2xs, ExtUtils::MakeMaker, and make(1), the better.

David