apologies for all the typo's. I think im getting sick and probably shoudnt even
be at work today ... :-)

----- Original Message -----
From: Sailesh Krishnamurti <modules-dev@httpd.apache.org>
To: modules-dev@httpd.apache.org
At: 12/10 11:06:13

Hi, Could you let me know the syntax. I did a quick search for seting 'apache-
registration to LAST" and couldnt find it. I dont know much about apache
handlers ,I am more interested in getting this to work.. Va you email me
instrtions as to how thses are used. The basic process flow is tha this is a
security authorisation moudle, hich is supposed to redirect to a login page that
belongs to our group.