----- Original Message -----
From: Joe Lewis <modules-dev@httpd.apache.org>
To: modules-dev@httpd.apache.org
At: 12/11 15:30:39

SAILESH KRISHNAMURTI, BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEXIN wrote:

> jOE- just one question, do you want me to put in the strncpy as well as
snprintf. i.e as below :
sprintf (loc, strlen(location), "%s", location);//note the comma before"%s"
strncpy(loc,location,strlen(location));
please confirm

No, just replace those lines you sent us with what is here :

char *loc;
loc = (char*)apr_palloc(r->pool,strlen(location));
strncpy(loc,location,strlen(location));
apr_table_setn (r->headers_out, "Location", loc);
r->status = HTTP_TEMPORARY_REDIRECT;
return (HTTP_TEMPORARY_REDIRECT);

Hi Joe, I tried it with the strncpy and the snprintf, before i recieved this
reply from you. From what I can see it seems to be working. will keep you
posted if i run into any more issues. thanks a lot or the help.
Joe
--
Joseph Lewis <http://sharktooth.org/>