karim Bendadda wrote:
         I'm writing a module (MyModule_mod.c) wich has an *HTTP request* as
input . I want to add an information to the request (an integer) and
redirect it to an *external *server ...Did you know any method for doing
this?

There are two paths. The server can PROXY to the external server (e.g. grab the result from the external server and then relay that to the client) or it can respond with a Location: header and a status of 302. Figure out which you wanted to do, and if you struggle to implement it, let us know.

Joe
--
Joseph Lewis <http://sharktooth.org/>