Thanks everyone for the responses. Im quite pressed for time this week, but
will look into everything and get back to the list with my Q's. I think my
problem stems more from the fact that I have never used C than anything else.
So, till next time ;)

John David Duncan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hi Seth,

I'm glad to help out with particular questions on either side -- mysql
or apache.

JD