Hi everyone,

I am working on the input filter which is going to catch on input requests,
find the bucket with "Host: ", modify it and pass it through.  I will modify
it to something that does not belong to my httpd server, so I need to pass
it through the proxy module (my guess ;).  I can't use either the static
ProxyPass or ProxyReversePass, because the host will be modified dynamically
and it will depend on what is called and substitute it from the database
call.

It wasn't a big deal to catch on the Host: (well, I may also need to look
for something like GET http://blablabla.com/, but this is not the highest
priority now).  I have created a new HEAP bucket, put it instead of an
original one, however, a) it looks to me that Apache makes a call and gives
an error saying file wasn't found, however the Web page displayed is the
correct one, like not being rewritten, and the httpd child crashes; and b) I
need to send it to proxy somehow and pass the call to it.

I am not very good on concept, my book on Apache modules is still on the
way, but I'd very appreciate any hints on this.

Thank you.  I'd very thankful for cc: me as well.

--
Alexander Prohorenko.