Hi,

Do I understand you right and you're proposing to have just an Apache module
(not a hook on either output or input filter) and modify the request then?

I'd be very thankful if you can point me to any typical C code example doing
that.  I'm not very good at Python and never used to code with it.  While I
think that I understand what you're talking about, I'd be much comfortable
with being able to sneak at the example ;)

What I will also need is to rewrite cookies.   Will I be able to do that
this way as well?  I decided to try on input filter just because I thought I
may get in troubles rewriting the cookies.  I'll also need to modify the
proxy response, so it's a place for output filter, isn't it?

Thanks, your reply was very quick.

--
Alexander Prohorenko.