I apologize if this is the wrong forum, I'm not too sure where to ask
(the mod_atom dev list appears dead).

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 9:42 PM
Subject: Can somebody give me an example configuration?
To: d...@mod-atom.kenai.com

Perhaps mod_atom shouldn't be the first time I ever try to use apache,
but I did:

------------
LogLevel debug
LoadModule atom_module libexec/apache2/mod_atom.so
AtomPub /blogs /Users/sam/Documents/Blog/Atom "Blog Name" "Author Name"
<Location /blogs>
#AtomPub /blogs /Users/sam/Documents/Blog/Atom "Blog Name" "Author Name"
# How do I map this to mod_atom? The above is illegal "AtomPub not allowed here"
</Location>

mod_atom created the structure, but somehow I need to tell apache that
http://localhost/blogs should go to mod_atom instead of the
DocumentRoot.

How?

Cheers,
Sam

--
Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum,
iudicium difficile.