From: Anthony J. Biacco [mailto:abia...@formatdynamics.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 6:40 PM
To: modules-dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: mod_deflate feature needed

I'm trying to use mod_deflate to compress data coming out of tomcat
through mod_jk and need the proper content-length header set for the
COMPRESSED data, but can't do this because the data is streamed and sent
after the headers are set, therefore we don't know the compressed
content-length until after the fact.
I'd either like to request a option to enable such a feature where I can
have the compressed data buffered, the headers set, and then the data
sent.
I'd be willing to pay someone here a nominal free to do it privately, if
one so wishes to do it.

Thanx,

-Tony
Manager, IT Operations