From: Anthony J. Biacco [mailto:abia...@formatdynamics.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 12:42 PM
To: modules-dev@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: mod_deflate feature needed

I can get the compressed content, that's not a problem. My thing is, I'm
trying to cache said response at my CDN. The CDN requires a
content-length header (among other things) to do this. And with the
chunked encoding I'm not getting one (fyi, I'm not doing chunked from
tomcat, I'm actually sending the content-length).

-Tony
Manager, IT Operations
Format Dynamics, Inc.
303-573-1800x27