Hello,

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 9:11 AM, Sorin Manolache<sor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 00:08, Alexander
> Farber<alexander.far...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> So I think I should select() or poll() on 2 fds
>> in my Apache module - one is the Unix pipe
>> to the game daemon and another fd should
>> be the socket fd to the browser.
>>
>> My question is how do I retrieve the latter fd,
>> so that I can select() or poll() on it?
>>

> Hook pre_connection(conn_rec *c, void *csd)
>
> The csd is the abstract type apr_socket_t. This one has a field
> socketdes. I think this is the descriptor you are looking for.
>
> Please note that I base my recommendation on Apache 2.2.x (not 1.3.x)!
> Also, I have not tried out the solution I'm proposing ;-).

I keep looking and can't find it for Apache 1.3.x.
Which one of these is it please:

module asis_module = {
STANDARD_MODULE_STUFF,
NULL, /* initializer */
NULL, /* create per-directory config structure */
NULL, /* merge per-directory config structures */
NULL, /* create per-server config structure */
NULL, /* merge per-server config structures */
NULL, /* command table */
asis_handlers, /* handlers */
NULL, /* translate_handler */
NULL, /* check_user_id */
NULL, /* check auth */
NULL, /* check access */
NULL, /* type_checker */
NULL, /* prerun fixups */
NULL /* logger */
NULL, /* header parser */
NULL, /* child_init */
NULL, /* child_exit */
NULL /* post read request */
};

Also there is no access to the browser socket from the conn_rec structure?

Regards
Alex