Yes, well that was the main problem , doing it per user, of course i have on
the DB the ips of the users when they login, i even update that, but you
know how ips are, constantly changing, even more, they can be under NAT on
some private network,
but no doubt making it under a lower OSI level would be great and have a
good performance..
but i will have to rewrite the ipchains constantly...