I don't really need keepalive.  Just a really basic http request.  However,
this would be in a non request handler thread, so I'll have no initial
request_rec to create a subrequest from.  It would also be in the parent
process via a monitor hook.  I see the mod_proxy create_worker and
initialize_worker, but the latter call requires a server_rec, which I won't
have.

SB