On 13 Jul 2015, at 10:21, Prakash Premkumar <prakash.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to call sqlite function from my apache module.
>
> The source code for the module can be found here:
> http://pastebin.com/zkbTf03J
..
> When I navigate to localhost/ : I get It Works! message
>
> But when I naviage to any other URL like localhost/asd
>
> I get  the following response
>
> No data received
>> ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

You may want to set a

         ap_set_content_type(r, "text/html");

before ap_rput()ing data. Secondly I woud sprinkle a few lines like:

    ap_log_perror(file, line, APLOG_MODULE_INDEX, APLOG_NOTICE, 0,
                r->pool, “Past %s:%d", __FILE__, __LINE__);

in your code - to see where it gets in the hook handler. Tail the error log to
see what is going on.

Dw.