One thing you should be concerned about when compiling your module with
dependencies is, how are the dependencies linked? Static or dynamic?  I see
nothing to indicate the uuid and sqlite3 libs were linkded statically, so
they would have to be somewhere httpd can find them at run time (dynmaic
linking).  I am uncertain if LoadModule directive can be used to load
arbitary .so, but if so that could be an option.

-Mark