name: jan giebels

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

homepage: www.instant-karma.de

user-ID on CPAN: INSTANT-K

description of script i planned to contribute: pod2xml-0.1.pl

this script is for converting pod-dokumentation into a valid xml 1.0
stream. i programmed this for building up a dokumentation server, based on a
xml-server

in our company we decided to set up a dokumentationserver for our new
perl-projekt. the problem we had was, that we programmed lots of modules and
scripts for this projekt, but there's no way to store all the dokumentation of
the modules and scripts in our database. so i decided to make a small script
like pod2html to convert the embedded dokumentation into a valid simple
xml-stream.
in future versions i planned to add schema support for different
xml-server like tamino, support for escape sequences and a configurationpart, so that
you can easier set up the output.

please remember, that the from:adress of this mail is wrong, fake,
whatever you want. please use the adress, provided in the emailtext.

thank you

jan giebels

--
Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net