Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
:>>>>> On Mon, 03 Jul 2000 16:14:47 +0200, Christophe Dehaudt
:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
: >     2) I plan to release a module to ease the writing of CGI script with
: >      multiple screens.
:
:Could you add a few words for the archiving critters how the module is
:positioned in comparison to other solutions to the same problem?

This is actually the CGI::MxScreen module I've already registered.
Christophe and I are co-authoring this one: I wrote a first version which
was about to be released, but we decided with Christophe that something better
could be done, so we re-engineered the thing together.  We're about 60% done,
but of course, we're using Devel::Datum heavily.

I'll let Christophe explain why "Devel::Datum" is such a cute and accurate
name for his module. ;-)

Cheers,
Raphael