Hello,

    I've built a Perl Module that I consider useful, although for a
limited range of users: Shockwave programmers using Perl for their
backend.

    Even though it's of somewhat limited use, I'd like it to be included
in the CPAN index/ftp, so other shockwave developers find it. Something
I wonder is where to fit sch a module, or if a new (top-level) namespace
should be 'blessed'.

    The requided information is here:

        - name: Martin Langhoff [if you support latin chars, my name is
Martín]
        - email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        - homepage: http://www.scim.net/martin/   [not yet there]
        - description of the module:

        it's a module that translates perl hashes and arrays into a
string (a bit like Data::Dumper)  but  the syntax is in Lingo, the
language used by Director/Shockwave projects.

        - Status
                - Development Stage: (a)lpha,  just released and
working.
                - Support Level: (m)ailing list
                - Language: (p)erl
                - Interfase Style: (f)unctions

    thanks!

    - Martin Langhoff @ S C I M  Multimedia Technology -
      - http://www.scim.net      | God is real until  -
      - mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  | declared integer   -