I'm looking for a simple perl menu that takes in 2 or 3 data fields and then
edits them, say for a numeric range,and if it passes, calls a sub-rtn. If
the edit fails, it re-displays the menu. Are there any examples out there? I
can execute a perl script and get the results I want (don't like the messy
code) and I can create a perl menu with default values. However, the failure
I'm experiencing is when I try to call a subrtn passing to it the variables
from the perl menu ( a much cleaner way of doing what I do in the stand
alone perl script). It simply doesn't work.

Laurie Utman Baroni
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(203)553-2803