Name: Ronald Schmidt
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage: www.software-path.com
Preferred user id: RONALDWS
        Retrieve articles from one newsgroup to which no
        followup/reply has yet been posted.  Articles are
        printed to the standard output.
Categorization: I recommend "Networking".  See Description.
Publicity: Recommended by  Ms. Ashton below and has been publicly
available on my web site for some time.

Requires CPAN Module: News::NNTPClient
Please send any comments to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ms. Ashton writes:
>>Subject:             Re: hi
>>    Date:             Mon, 13 Mar 2000 11:24:52 -0600
>>  From:             Elaine -HFB- Ashton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>      To:             "Ronald W. Schmidt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>> Get yourself a PAUSE ID and write the scripts list again and ask if
anyone
>> has objections to your adding them. I don't see why anyone would.

>> e.

fetch_unanswered.pl