Hello,

I'd like to request a PAUSE ID.

Name: Neil Padgen
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Preferred PAUSE ID: NPADGEN

I have two ideas for modules to contribute.

Name           DSLI  Description                                  Info
-------------  ----  -------------------------------------------- -----
Device::
WiNRADiO       i     Control WiNRADiO (www.winradio.com) cards    NPADGEN
Icecast        i     Control Icecast (www.icecast.org)            NPADGEN

The radio receiver cards made by WiNRADiO have had their programming
information released, and I would like to reproduce their published API
in Perl.  There exists at www.geocities.com/wr-kit a program to control
one of these cards; the module I propose would be a wrapper around the
C library provided there.

The live streaming media system written by Icecast can be controlled
by telnetting to the Icecast server and issuing commands.  The module I
propose would enable the server to be controlled programatically from Perl.

AFAIK these modules haven't been discussed yet, but I'm planning to write
them for the internal application I'm developing.  Releasing them into
the wild can only be a good thing.

Regards

-- Neil