Hi.

I'd like a PAUSE account so I can upload perl modules, including the
POE stuff at http://www.etla.org/poe/.

Name: Michael Stevens
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage: none. use www.etla.org for dumping random stuff on the web.
Preferred User ID: MSTEVENS
Planning to contribute: Right now, several small POE components, further
POE based work in the future.
Modules:

POE::Component::RSS DSLI = bdpO "Event based RSS interface"
POE::Component::SubWrapper DSLI = bdpO "Event based Module interface"

Python - a small module for embedding a python interpreter in perl,
as soon as I find my copy of the source, and clean it up.

However, due to the nature of POE, the 'O' is somewhat misleading, and
no interface style listed seems entirely appropriate.

I've discussed these things on #perl on irc. The RSS component is
mentioned at http://poe.perl.org/projects.html#components under
"Components Built Atop POE".

Michael.