Hi
 i am graduate computer science student of University of Houston. I am
looking for LWP
modules to get the data from another web site. I searched your entire
site but i havenot found LWP  module. So could you please send me theURL
from where i can find LWP module which shoud be compatible to Unix.

Your effort would be appreciated.

Thank You.
Prashant Patel

Prashantkumar Patel                              System Administrator
6403 Sierra Blanca Drive                         Campus Activities Dept.
Apt. # 2012                                      University Of Houston
Houston                                          Houston
Tx - 77083                                       Tx - 77204
Ph : 281-988-8403                                ph : 713-743-5182
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]