Hi,

I submitted SlideShow using PAUSE several months
ago, and it has not appeared on the Module list
for CPAN.  I keep getting requests asking where
it is, to which i have to say

http://www.perl.com/CPAN-local/modules/by-authors/id/L/LE/LENZO/

because it's the only place it's exposed.

I know maintaing this is a great deal of work, but the
current organization is really confusing people. The
fact that there is still a top-level list of modules/by-module
at all, while there are new modules being added below
and the top-level is no longer supported, maked people
think entirely the wrong thing.  They see the existing
module names and think things like SlideShow must not
exist.  Perhaps the entire top-level should be done
away with if it's not being maintained, so this confusion
won't persist.  If removing the top-level breaks a few
people links, that's a chance to educate them on the new
structure.

Anyway, since the module doesn't appear in the Module list,
and I don't appear in the Author list, people are having
a lot of trouble finding SlideShow.

Thanks for your time, and thanks for all the work on CPAN.

kevin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]