Andreas writes:
> I'm getting a few tuits, folks, so PAUSE will move onwards these days.
> Stay tuned. Till the weekend you'll see us go a few steps ahead. Hope
> this will make PAUSE a bit less of a nightmare for all sides.

I think it should work without human intervention, and I think that
somehow we need to change things so that when people send mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] they don't get stuck waiting for a reply for months
and eventually switch to Python out of frustration.  Whether
that involves jiggling bits or expectations is a good question.

-Jon