 > Andreas writes:
>> I'm getting a few tuits, folks, so PAUSE will move onwards these days.
>> Stay tuned. Till the weekend you'll see us go a few steps ahead. Hope
>> this will make PAUSE a bit less of a nightmare for all sides.

 > I think it should work without human intervention, and I think that
 > somehow we need to change things so that when people send mail to
 > [EMAIL PROTECTED] they don't get stuck waiting for a reply for months
 > and eventually switch to Python out of frustration.  Whether
 > that involves jiggling bits or expectations is a good question.

There might be a Minimum Clue Recognition System inherent to the
current setup that provides a remarkable quality control. I'm not
arguing for letting it go on that way, but I have heard comments from
several people, that they increased their self control to the maximum
before uploading their first piece. NO, this can't be a permanent
solution.

--
andreas