My module has now been uploaded as:

http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/M/ML/MLFISHER/SQL-AnchoredWildcards-1.0.tar.g
along with the appropriate readme file.  Could you please enter it onto the
modules list?  The DSLI entry should be:

DSLI entry:
SQL::
::AnchoredWildcards     Rdpf    SQL LIKE terms with '^' and '$' anchors

Thanks!
Mark Leighton Fisher    Thomson Consumer Electronics
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         Indianapolis, IN, USA
"Display some adaptability."  -- Doug Shaftoe, _Cryptonomicon_