1) Frank Wiles
 2) [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 3) http://frank.wiles.org
 4) FWILES
 5)
    I'm wanting to write a module similar to Mail::Audit with some
    different functionality.  As well as help out, as time allows, on other
    CPAN modules and any other ideas I come up with along the way.

 6) inpO

 7)
    I've discussed this at length with fellow programmers in person.
    However, since I have not actually coded it up yet, no formal review
    has happened.

    Honestly I my Mail idea would better be handled as an addition to
    Mail::Audit, however I have had no luck in contacting the
    maintainer via E-mail.

    I have also been wanting to migrate some of my personal libraries
    into a CPAN style for use by other sysadmins and mod_perl
    developers.

   Frank Wiles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   http://frank.wiles.org