Andreas J. Koenig [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] quoth:
*>
*>The gory details available on request. Every hour we will copy one
*>author's directory and will cause considerable extra traffic and many
*>deletions. Please help me watch this process to prevent accidents.

The traffic shouldn't be too horrible. Search is on a multi-rsync schedule
per diem so the load will be minimal. The mirrors might see some rather
significant change however...perhaps a note from CPAN to the mirrors to
let them know about this to prepare them for the traffic and for the
change would be a good courtesy? As an SA I'd want to know this
information.

e.