On Fri, May 12, 2000 at 02:31:28PM +0200, Andreas Koenig wrote:
>said:
>
>  > So will the old ANDK directory eventually go away, or wil it just forever
>  > remain a symlink?
>
> I don't know.

    I think that it would be best if the symlink remained.  That way, anybody
who's ever made a link to that URL will be able to keep it.  I don't see any
negative effects of this.

    Peace,
* Kurt Starsinic ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) ---------- Senior Network Engineer *
|  "Whatever befalls the Earth befalls the sons of the Earth.  Man did not  |
|   weave the web of life; he is merely a strand in it.  Whatever he does   |
|   to the Web, he does to himself." - Chief Seattle                        |