> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Andreas J. Koenig)
>
> I'd suggest, we call it commissionary maintenance instead of takeover.
> That way the previous owner can come back within a reasonable
> timeframe and accept or reject changes done by the commissioner.

The considerate thing to do would have been to include me in on
this discussion before you made this decision.

> Jay, if you read this and disagree, let everybody know.

I disagree

> It just seems as if you are not available for maintenance
> currently.

This isn't true.  Have you or any of the other addressees, except
for Mark, tried to contact me?

If you had, then you would have learned that I was planning to
upload new release this weekend.

--
Jay Rogers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]