Name: Bron Gondwana
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage: http://www.brong.net/
Preferred UID: BRONG

I'm currently doing most of the development of
Geert Josten and Egon Willighagen's XML-XSLT
module (under PAUSE id 'JOSTEN') and will be
handling module builds from the Sourceforge
repository where it's currently stored.
(discussed on xml-xslt list)

Other modules I'm interested in include:
Net::VNC - interface to VNC remote frame buffer
           protocol from ORL. (status: drawingboard)
           (not discussed publically yet)
XML::XPath - may be trying to merge with XML::XSLT
           in the future.  (status: owned MSERGEANT)
           (discussed on xml-xslt list)
Linux::IPChains - a hack I put together at college
           to handle IPChains updates from multiple
           authentication mechanisms with automatic
           perl-user byte-counts and locking.

--
Bron.