Hi everybody,
I'd like to volunteer (PAUSE id: SHARI) as maintainer of the
AltaVista::SearchSDK module. I have been actively using it for the last two
years and the original author, James Turner, is willing to pass the task
over. I am currently updating the Makefile.PL and some of the interface code
in the .xs to deal with the 3.0 version of the AltaVista Search SDK product,
recently released. You won't be apparently able to contact James Turner at
the old address as registered for the JTURNER id; I will gladly give you his
new address but I'd much rather not do this on the public list as I've not
asked him permission to redistribute it.
Have a nice day,
        Davide

Davide Migliavacca - Inferentia, Milano IT
Phone +39 02599281 Fax +39 0259928221
-- My opinions cannot be attributed to -----
-- Inferentia without explicit permission --