Got a new module which I've been calling MuttAliases but I
know the name sucks, creates a new top-level thingy which you
all hate, etc. etc.

The module parses the alias files of Mutt (a unix text-mode
mail reader) and enables users to look up a name and email address
from an alias, or reverse-lookup a name from an email address.
I hacked it together for a 'from' script I needed and it looked
potentially useful so I turned it into a module.

Ideas on a proper name for it greatly appreciated.  I won't upload
it until the namespace issue is sorted out.=

Thanks in advance,
Gossamer

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/