I'm not sure, but I may already have a registration (but if so I'm afraid I've lost
all the details).
I'd like to register though as I've written a module which is being used a lot by Perl
developers via its homepage, and I'd like to get it on CPAN to reach a wider audience.

My Details :

Name :          Ian Steel
Email :         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
HomePage :      http://freeweb.ftech.net/bilstone/parser.html
Pref. UserID:   isteel
Contribution:   HTMLTMPL.pm - It's a module which merges data from cgi scripts with a
Template. This allows
                The htnl to be kept outside of the perl. It is similar to FastTemplate
but more flexible as it allows
                The repeating parts of the page (table rows, etc) to remain within the
single web page.
DSLI:           RdpO (Merges data into HTML templates)

Some user feedback I've received via email :

You module kicks some serious ass.  I really appreciate the work you have done on
this.  I just started contemplating writing something similar but decided to check
cpan.org first.  I guess it pays to be lazy, because your module does everything I
wanted to do and more (without me doing a thing!) Within minutes of installing it I
was able to convert gobs of ugly perl code into nicBe templates!
This module gets locked away in my bag of trick for sure.   I will definitely
recommend it to anyone who does dbase/web programming.
Thank you!

Hi
Itīs just to say Iīm using your HTMLTMPL perl module.
Itīs great. It works fine. Good idea: simpe and and very useful.
Thank you for making public your work.

------

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Nerves of Steel, Heart of Gold, Knob of Butter"